Monday, March 3, 2003

Almost here...

After making out this week's schedule (which consists of today and tomorrow) I don't know if I'll manage to squeeze in an entry before we leave for SETC tomorrow night, so I'll just do it now. Between the two early tests I have to take before I leave, running to get my resumes printed out, my glass slots, and classes, it's going to be a busy two days (especially since my normal rest times will be filled by early packing). We leave for Arlington, VA tomorrow night at 7:30, so I'll have just enough time to pop out of my glass slot at 6, grab a bite to eat, then meet up with the drama crew.

I'm very excited, and I'm glad of that, because I'm also exhausted and am feeling a lot of pressure to get my work done. I'm going to try and rest up as best I can tonight, and I might not go into work at the slide library tomorrow morning, so I can work on a take-home test for Discrete Math.

Anyway, I promise to not be sick on my trip and have loads of fun at the convention. I'll have lots of pictures to post upon my return I'm sure ^_^

No comments: