Thursday, September 11, 2003

I woke up this morning, stretched, did my computery things, and headed out to the bathroom only to find that my doorknob was broken and I couldn't get out of my room. Fortunately, Caroline was home, so I called her room and she had Physical Plant come and free me. I just thought it was a funny way to start off the morning (it's a good thing I didn't have class until 12:40!)

So far, things are moving slowly, which is really nice. I know that once next week comes around, I'll pick up more things to do, like working at the slide library, teaching the glass I kiddies to gather, and starting up glass slots. There is a family reunion at home on Saturday, but I don't know if I'll be able to attend. I have a lot of work to do on my Rhodes Scholarship application before next week, and I'd like to get started on my Compilers project, and I won't have a lot of time after this weekend. At any rate, I'd like to get my site updated this weekend, even if it only ends up being a small update. I'm also hoping that my injury will be better by next week, I wanna play Frisbee!

No comments: