Monday, December 29, 2003

Must be Gremlins...

Today I went and used the art supply store gift certificate I got for Christmas. I picked up some colored pencils and some watercolors.

Now, I had purchased a set of watercolors a long time ago, and used them now and again, and then one day found they'd gone missing. Before buying a replacement set, I gave them a year to show up. I looked in every conceivable place, at home and at school, and gave it plenty of time to pull that "Oh, I'm going to show up now that you aren't actually looking for me" stunt. A year later and still no sign, so I figured it was safe to buy some more.

I'd be willing to bet money that now that I've bought a new set, the old one will magically appear in a place I've looked a thousand times before.

In other weird news, my parents' keyboard is acting very strange. Sometimes weird things type out on their own. You know how sometimes you type something and it doesn't show up right away, then later it all types out at once? Kinda like that. Maybe there's some ghost trapped in my parents' computer, trying to contact me with secret messages. Very odd.

No comments: