Thursday, April 7, 2005

Insight Explosion Day!

Having an insight, or learning something new that is very big, or remembering something that was important is never very gradual for me. It is an explosion--a wonderful, wonderful explosion. I remembered, all of a sudden! I remembered what I'm here for. I remembered what I'm supposed to do. You never grow up, really. You are always a parent and a child in the same body, with a computer thrown in there in between. You can be surrounded by people and still feel isolated and lonely. There are people in the world of all ages and walks and professions who are so desperately, desperately in need of someone who will look at them as a child, and see their own child, notice it exists, and smile and say "play with me!" My heart is so full, to the point of bursting. It is wonderful. I love all of you so very very much.

No comments: