Tuesday, August 7, 2007

The Update of Updates

Oh my goodness...can it be? Oh yes, it can.

I knew that stranding myself up here alone weeks before classes started would get me to work on tasks long left unattended. I FINALLY got my webpage updated

http://www.wertle.com

Once again, it's mostly backend stuff, but I've done some very clever things (I promise). I also feel like I now have a pretty good understanding regarding customizing Gallery which I didn't have when I first put it on there.

Things to note: The projects section has been redone, there's a brand new pretty sketch for you, and (as always) minor updates to come. Little things, like a links page and my resume, and maybe a picture for the About page.

You have NO idea how nice it feels to check this off my to-do list!

No comments: