Sometimes I throw together complete experiments for dinner, and sometimes they turn out really well! This week I had some leftover ground pork from making nikuman, and so threw this recipe together for pork burgers. It turned out to be DELICIOUS.
- ground pork... half poundish?
- small onion, finely chopped
- clove of garlic, finely chopped
- dash of rice vinegar
- dash of soy sauce
- bread crumbs (like, super fine crumbs, as in "throw a hunk of stale bread in a blender and puree it into dust" fine)
- a kaiser roll to use as the bun
1) Mix everything together and make patties
2) Grill them
3) Serve on bun