Monday, January 4, 2010

Decade Photos

Here's a meme I just made up. Post a photo of yourself from each year of the past decade, with accompanying blurb. You only get to pick ONE for each year!


2000
From Lisa's Decade

I'm actually only 99% certain this is from 2000. As I recall, it was my last volunteer trip on my last summer as a volunteer for the Louisville Science Center, to the magical realm of COSI. If it's actually from 99, then some LSC person correct me. Either way, my brain says it's 2000, and what a magical unicycle ride on a tight rope it was!

2001
From Lisa's Decade

In February, I dressed up in a cupid-like fashion, ran around and shot people with my nerf crossbow, and then showered them in "hugs and kisses" (of the Hershey's variety).

2002
From Lisa's Decade

That's me in the booth! I was running the light board for A Day in the Death of Joe Egg at Centre. A fabulous performance, if I do recall. Lookit how long my hair is!

2003
From Lisa's Decade

This is me at the Berkshire Theatre Festival, whacking a machete against a rock. Ah, the tasks one does in props!

2004
From Lisa's Decade

While scavenging the Long Island Sound, I found this horseshoe crab! A good portion of 2004 was spent living in Connecticut.

2005
From Lisa's Decade

This was the year I went to Japan. Here I am eating my first meal in the country with Andrew.

2006
From Lisa's Decade

This is my favorite photo ever of me with my cousins. Hooray for family!

2007
From Lisa's Decade

The year of the ETC! Here we are as bright and ambitious young first-years, at the Chihuly exhibit at the Phipp's.

2008
From Lisa's Decade

OMG you guys remember when it snowed a bunch and we made that gigantic snow monster? TEAMWORK! No one was crushed by the giant snowball we pushed up onto the other giant snowball by using a ramp made of snow.

2009
From Lisa's Decade

Ah, graduation. Don't I look all Dr. Professional?

2010
From Lisa's Decade

One of the first photos of the New Year! Me with Tracy Brown (no relation) at the New Year's Eve feast.

No comments: