Thursday, February 24, 2005

Going Home

I stole this link from Scott Ruggels. It's an awesome Dutch minimilist puppeteer. Go to "filmpjes" and watch away! http://www.xs4all.nl/~lrvk/lejo/

 Yesterday was my last day at Long Wharf. It was very nice and everyone at the theater has been extremely supportive of me and my decision to leave. Bill the props carpenter got me an AWESOME Cowboy Bebop T-shirt. It was funny, too, because I had just recently been scouring the internet searching for one, but all the ones I found were either:

a) Horrible or uninteresting designs or

b) Images of Faye in a lewd pose

I never thought to look at Hot Topic. Anyway, these next couple of days will be full of packing and pre-moving stress. I am happy to be going home, but I am very tired and don't feel like deciding the next step in my life. I have a web design job lined up to bring in a little bit of money, but I've always hated job hunting. Anyway, I probably will be fine once I get a bit of rest, I have much to do when I get home!

No comments: