Sunday, February 20, 2005

IdiotCam©

I'm very excited that Brendan has made an archive of the IdiotCam©. It's always been one of my favorite things about his journal, and it was ever a sad thing when a really good one would end its run and be replaced, thus being lost to the internet forever. But now they are all there and ripe for the viewing! Brendan's IdiotCam© inspired me to get a webcam way back when, where I decorated my own site with silly images until moving around got too much for it. Maybe I should pick it back up, you know, since just about everything cool I've ever done I've copied from Brendan. Anyway, I highly recommend the Plastic Mullet Series (that $5 has paid for itself and then some). Blam! http://www.flickr.com/photos/brendanadkins/sets/72157600140681624/

No comments: