Sunday, June 1, 2008

LA Week 1 = success!

Well, my first week in Burbank has wound to a close, and I'd consider it a success so far.

Insomniac is great. It's a very busy time there, so it's going to be challenging but fun. My supervisor and mentor are very kind, and the whole team is very friendly. Due to the NDA, I can't talk about what I'm doing. But since it's been announced, I CAN say I'm working on Resistance 2, and I can say that this summer is going to be awesome fun and learning.

Meanwhile, I've been being social as well. My roommates, found randomly through craigslist, are very cool. One of them has a cat, which will make my summer all the better!

There are also lots of ETC alums and ETC first-years doing internships in town, so plenty of people to hang out with. On Friday, the alums took the first-years to Santa Monica for a welcoming of sorts. There was dinner and bowling. Photos follow...

http://picasaweb.google.com/wertle.dragon/SantaMonica

There's also been Rock Band with Rob and Evan, and exploring adventures and bike rides. So far so good!

No comments: