Saturday, August 23, 2008

Purge Log: Week 1

The best way to stick to a goal is to keep people posted on it!

Today I got rid of my printer. My poor old laser printer kept me running all through undergrad, and even when it started gobbling paper and getting jammed such that I had to feed paper through it one sheet at a time, I still held onto it. 8 years in the running isn't bad for a piece of technology these days, and the poor thing was in dire need of retirement. May its recycled parts rest in peace.

I also donated a way a large stack of books, including (though there was much inner debate about this) my Dragonlance novels. I'd given them a read-through last spring, and found that I'd outgrown them, which made me quite sad. Hopefully some youth will pick them up and enjoy them as much as I did when I was young.

No comments: