Friday, October 4, 2002

The moral of today's story is..

Today I learned several things..

1) Regardless of how miserable and rainy the day is, if you refuse to refer to it as a "bad day" and instead just call it a "wet day", it gets better quickly.

2) the 3x4 ft panel I'm making for this year's extended figure study is a helluva lot bigger than the 2x3 ft one I did last year, and it's intimidating me. This will be the biggest painting I've ever done.

3) Tony II, of England adventure fame, said that I am "the deepest of the bunch" and that I have "a lot of interesting things rattling around up there (points to head)." Tony is wise and a good mentor, it flatters me that he has so much faith in me.

4) The days go by quickly, so you must milk them for all they're worth. Every day, even the bad ones, even the dull ones. Make it the best time of your life each moment.

I'm going home for the weekend, I miss my cats.

No comments: