Sunday, October 5, 2003

Plants anyone?

Who can give me advice about caring for aloe plants? I hear they can be tricky.

My parents got me one, and it will be handy in case I set myself on fire in the glass studio. At first I was going to name it Ali, since it's an aloe plant, but then I decided that was dumb and cheesy. It did, however, remind me of my friend, Ali, from the summer, so I thought of naming it Crutchfield. That, however, sounded a bit too serious, so I've settled on Crutchy.

While we're on plants, anyone have advice for jade plants? I acquired one of those as well, and heard that can also be tricky. I keep fearing that one day I'll go to water it and it will explode. (its name is Jade, only because I got it by accident. My philodendron, which has been running strong for many years, is named Sydney).

No comments: