Thursday, November 13, 2003

Whoosh!

Last night the wind was howling something awful, so *that's* what a cold front sounds like. It was like November was late for class, and so ran as fast as he could to get there on time last night, and this morning he was all huffing and puffing and saying "See? Cold! It's November now, heh heh...what?" Silly seasons.

I saw the Lion King (onstage) Tuesday night, it was frickin amazing. If my interest in puppetry was just a lingering possibility before, it's now properly inspired to "life goal." I will make puppets!!

I loved the Zazu puppet, the hyena suits, and the big Timon puppet the best. The cheetah was great, too. It took me forever to realize that its head was attached to to operator's head with wires, I was sitting there and staring trying to figure out how it moved.

Art History paper: complete. Rock!

No comments: