Monday, February 2, 2004

The Third was the Color of the Sun.

"There are lots of lighthouses in Maine because it's so big and easy to crash into." --Carleton

Today is my birthday and I'm 22 years old and I'm having pie instead of cake because...well, it's not because I don't like cake, it's just that the blackberry pie at the store looked so tempting!

This weekend we visited Carleton's Dad in Maine and, in addition to playing lots of FFX, I got to eat a lobster. 'Twas quite tasty. I'm a little sad that my visit is coming to an end, but as a birthday present I got a ticket to come up and visit again over spring break (but don't worry, I'll be back for Sammy and Will Johnston's wedding ^_^ ).

I also purchased American Gods for the flight home, though I snuck in a read earlier today. So far I enjoy it, but then again, every book that Brendan recommends to me i end up really enjoying. Hopefully I'll finish it before the madness of spring term flares up too much. I don't think it will be terrible, but jumping right into tech as soon as we get back will be a little rough.

Which reminds me..

COME SEE THE YELLOW BOAT THIS WEEKEND/NEXT WEEK!!

Sunday, February 8, 2:00 pm
Wednesday, February 11, 8:00 pm
Friday, February 13, 8:00 pm

Norton Center for the Arts box office: (859) 236-4692 or 1-877-448-7469.

No comments: