Wednesday, February 18, 2004

While waiting for dinner to cook, I could do something productive

...or I could fill out one of these..



ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with?: Myself, more frustrated really
2. What is your weapon of choice?: hiding.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: not out of pure wrath, but if I needed to...
4. How about of the same sex?: see above
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: probably Fish, he gets grumpy when I have to move him for his tank clean
6. What is your pet peeve?: snoring
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: I think my record anger time is 20 seconds.

SL0TH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: floss
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: one time at 5, but I was sick
3. Name a person you've been meaning to call, but haven't: Ian, and he called on Monday. *writes herself a note on her forehead*
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: "I'll do it later"
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)? no
6. When was the last time you got a good workout?: playing frisbee over winter term
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: 0, though I have long conditioned myself not to use the snooze

GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: Strawberry banana smoothies
2. Meat eaters: STEAK
3. What/when is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: n/a
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: No. And might I take this opportunity to throw in that the Atkin's diet is bad for you. BAD. You'll find out, just wait *leers at the Atkins dieters*
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?: No
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: Usually have to have some balance between salty and sweet.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH?": There was that one time at Carleton's when I thought Vinnie looked particularly appetizing, but it was more just me wanting a chance to chew on the cat and then be fed.

LUST
1. How many people have you seen fully naked (not counting movies/family)?: Well, if you count figure drawing classes, then about a billion or so
2. How many people have seen YOU fully naked (not counting physicians/family)?: 0
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: No.
4. Where is number four? Right over there, to your left. Stupid question
5. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: No.
6. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: No.
7. Is love at first sight really lust?: I don't think lust is the same thing as physical infatuation, and no one ever said infatuation can't lead to love

GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own?: 1
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?: Great Escape
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off my student loans
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: Neither
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: am I in some sort of financial crisis?
6. Have you ever stolen anything?: I stole 4 pencils from the office in Grant to use as props for those stupid Dr.'s clipboards
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: I don't have time to count, dinner's almost ready.

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?: Yellow Boat props
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?: everything, I think.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: Happiness
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: No.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: I don't think so.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: No
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: Finished a drawing

ENVY
1. What item (or characteristic) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: Confidence
2. Who would you want to go on "trading spaces" with?: no one! Because then they'd have to see my messy room
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: Fish, I wanna see how far he can see out of the tank.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: No.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: good eyes--as my eyes get progressively worse
6. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: Sloth

No comments: