Wednesday, August 4, 2004

Notes

A note for anyone who still uses my ldbrow00@centre.edu email address, it is now officially non-existant as Centre begins their new year (*sniff*). Email me now at my wertle.com address.

In other news, I really am on the verge of getting Mozilla Thunderbird as my email client, but the only thing holding me back is their lack of calendar (I use Outlook's a bunch). Does anyone know of a good stand-alone free calendar program? I suppose if all else I'll just get Thunderbird and then only use Outlook for its calendar from here on out.

Went to King's Island yesterday, rode many roller coasters, had lots of fun.

Conglomeration is this weekend, and I'm pretty excited about it. I have a ton of art to put in the art show, so hopefully some of it will sell. If you're in Louisville and have nothing to do this weekend you should check it out.

No comments: