Winter term is officially over! Let's review the things I've learned in the past 3 weeks.
- I learned more about castable refractory than I think I'll ever need in my life.
- I learned how to lay bricks
- I learned that, even though I'm unsure of my future profession, I'm sure that I do NOT want to be a mason
- I learned that wearing your respirator backwards on your head when you're not using it could've sparked a fashion trend
- I learned that the suspicions I've had all these years are true: I cannot operate a bucket.
Now for break, my birthday, and spring term. Bring it!