Friday, January 31, 2003

To sell, or not to sell...

I posted this around on some boards, but I figured I'd ask opinions here as well.

In preparation for the upcoming term, in which I'll be needing to scrounge money as best I can, and I humored the idea of perhaps selling some art online.

I checked around here and there. On ebay, glass art seems to go pretty well, but i'm still unsure about the whole thing. What do you guys think? Should I try an auction and see how it goes? Are there other auction sites I should look into? Any advice from people who already sell art online?

There is a student art show here, which I can probably make a bit of cash from, and I'm going to a convention this summer where my glass sold pretty well last year (but I'm going to be needing money before then).

Thoughts? Comments? Ideas?

No comments: