Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Cocoanuts

Holy Crap for Crap! The show was abso-frickin-lutely awesome! I was so impressed with everybody. D Flo fell into the Groucho role so well, and Ian as Chico was amazing, considering Chico is one of the brothers I often overlook. Strother, I know you were sad about being the normal one, but you were a fabulous Zeppo. Plus, I got to hug Colin in his Harpo costume, which was very gratifying. I was not disappointed in the slightest.

Everyone else, I am astounded at the awesomeness with which the dance numbers came together. I know you guys put a buttload of work and pain and sweat and tears and the occasional blood sacrifice into this, but it really paid off. I almost peed my pants on several occasions.

So, as the "Who's your favorite Marx Brother" poll wraps up in my last post, it looks like Harpo is in the lead with 6, followed by Groucho with 3, Chico with 1, and Zeppo with a few "I also liked him"s

Thus as the prize, I will draw Wertle dressed up like Harpo, doing something....Harpo-ish. Don't be dismayed if you don't see it until after graduation though ^_^

No comments: