Monday, September 9, 2002

Dun dun dun

Well, here I am! Special thanks to Synnabar for hookin me up, and to those who suggested, peer pressured, or used idle threats to convince me to start a journal.

In recent news, I have a nasty burn on my forearm from glassblowing, my partner accidentally bumped the steel jacks I was using, and one of the blades smacked my forearm. Ouch! No worries though. Another day, another battle scar.

I think I'm finally recovering from the Centre Plague, which seems to run rampant at the beginning of each year. I'm in the coughing/sneezing phase, and thanks to Kim providing me with tasty tea and sudafed, and for the Rhodes Hall crew for letting me turn their living quarters into a health spa, I'm on the mend.

Current Halo stats:
-Ken still reigns as undisputed champion
-I beat D Flo once, and I'll never let him forget it
-Brendan still yells at me for looking at his part of the screen, a technique I developed in my Mario Kart days and still think is a perfectly legitimate survival skill in first-person shooters.
-I'm getting better. No, really! I promise!

I think that's a reasonable first post. Stay tuned for more bite-sized pieces of life!

No comments: