Wednesday, September 11, 2002

I'm going to the store and I'm going to buy...

The Wednesday-Thursday block is an important time for me. I have no classes after lunch on Wednesdays, no blow slots Wednesday nights, and no classes Thursday. Thus, I have a huge block of free time that is perfect for getting homework and projects finished. I had it all scheduled out, down to the hour, from after dinner until dinner tomorrow. First I would paint, then Calculus for an hour or so, then start early on my Comp Sci project due next week, then plan in my glass sketchbook.

I began my schedule by promptly dropping the whole thing and playing Halo all day.

However, the day was not totally unproductive. After a few rousing battles, the Halo Crew (or Krew, as Brendan puts it) made a trip to Walmart (with a brief stop by the pet store to get crickets for Ken's frog). I'd been needing to go anyhow. We bought, among other usual grocery items, a plastic mullet. I'm sure that'll be popping up more than once.

The moral of the story is: I'm a slacker. I'll have to be extra diligent tomorrow to make up for all the crap I didn't get done.

Aforementioned Halo Krew:

No comments: