Sunday, February 17, 2008

GDC-bound

Today I fly off with my project team to the Game Developers Conference in San Francisco.

I am extremely excited, if not a little nervous (this will be the most gigantic conference I've ever attended). On Monday I'll be attending a summit about MMOs, hopefully to absorb what I can learn to apply it to Bandology. Tuesday I'll be running about with the GDC scholars (I won a scholarship to attend GDC, so there's all kinds of perks with that). The rest of the week I'll be running about to this session and that, and maybe this party and that, and whatever social networking you tend to do at conferences.

I am armed with a stack of business cards and a tiny notebook, and we shall see what GDC brings!

My goal is to blog a bit about each day, but even if that doesn't happen, I'll likely be twittering left and right if you like bite-sized updates.

No comments: