Tuesday, May 13, 2003

Last Day

Today was awfully busy for being the last day of classes, especially since I only had one class! I was running all around to go to meetings and picnics and blowslots and stuff. The last glass slot of the year is always a bit bittersweet...good because by this point I'm exhausted of the studio in general, bad because I know it won't be until the fall until I get back in the hot shop. I bought my closers some cookies tonight, because they've done such a good job helping me close all year. Last time to close the studio, my hands are free of art barn responsibilities! (Except for finishing my final project, of course).

So, technically, I suppose I should be out frolicking since there are no classes tomorrow, but I'm terribly tired from the day. Plus, everyone seems a bit busy tonight, too busy for fun. I did get on my universal AIM settings today for the first time in like FOREVER. It was nice to have some time to just sit and chat.

I don't know when I intend on getting out of bed tomorrow. I considered setting the whole day aside for rest, since my first final isn't until Friday, but I think I have too much work to do. I have a lot of coldworking to do in the studio, and I need to get my materials from classes all organized in preparation for studying. I also need to start packing things...things to go home and things to go to Massachusetts with me this summer. I suppose tomorrow (well...today, technically) will be a work day, and Thursday will be reserved for such fun things as the Matrix and lunar eclipses.

No comments: